We can deliver workshops and talks for various audiences, previous workshops clients have included the City of Onkaparinga, Ecolateral, garden clubs, Farmers Markets and schools. If you are interested in being a part of a workshop, let us know and we can arrange a workshop to suit your needs.
Some of the topics covered in the workshops can include:
• Site selection
• Getting to know your soil
• The importance of soil and site selection
• Types of garden beds
• What to plant, when and how, including how to rotate crops to avoid diseases and pests, and companion planting
• How to maintain my vegetable patch
• Pest and disease identification and management
The workshops will give you plenty of opportunities to find out all you need to get you growing your own organic vegetables. You will also get to meet ‘like-minded’ people and exchange lots of useful information.